Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Monday!

Well, the work Christmas party for Pharmaceutical Technologies, Inc. was a success. I brought my boss from 24 Hour Fitness with me. The dress was GORGEOUS! I wish I would have had someone take a pic of the back of it for me b/c it was so pretty. I have tried to find a pic of it online, but that has proven unsuccesful. So, hopefully that will come at a later time. But, this is a pic of Michaela (hilarious girl), me, and Damon.

For Christmas, we recieved a fleece zip up from Lands End with our company logo, a gift certificate for a delicious ham, and of course, a Christmas bonus. The VP's were hilarious and all made speeches and congratulated each other for a year well done. I think at that point, we all felt pretty happy to be working for the company.

On Saturday, we had the kids' Christmas. Santa arrived with gifts and told the kids what they need to improve on for next year. Gabe got an F150 that has the subs in the back (I'm sure we've all seen this). And for 2008, Gabe needs to work on being nice to mommy and not saying "No."




Well, I think my New Years resolution will be to take more pictures! And to post more blogs!

1 comment:

Krishana said...

Cute! I have a coworker whose kids are about 3 and 5, and she is worried about the secret of Santa. She thinks they will starting questioning why the gift they told Santa they wanted was not what they got. LOL! So, she had them write a letter to Santa and help them. Isn't that adorable?!