Friday, November 30, 2007

TGIF!!! :)

I am so happy it's finally Friday! What a long week. I had so much going on this week that I have gotten behind in my regular duties. Last night, I FINALLY put away the clean laundry that was washed last weekend. The garbage needs taken out and the litter box changed. We ALL know what this feels like! A lot of people may dread going home, knowing that they have to clean, but I like it. I am excited to do the much needed vacuuming. You're probably thinking, "Please come to my house!!!!" And I am sure that I would if I was near! LOL.

After I clean up a bit, I think I may download some pictures off my camera into a slideshow, that is if I can figure it out (If not, I am sure someone will get my phone call!). How long is that supposed to take and how many pics can I put in the slideshow? I still don't know how to get the music on here, either. Yeah, maybe I should call for help!

I have to work tomorrow, too. I signed up for some much needed overtime. I am kind of dreading it, though. Not just because it is the 7am-4pm shift, but b/c we are supposed to have ice and almost a foot of snow tomorrow, starting in the morning. So, we will see how that goes.

On the other hand, Christmas is coming up soon. I REALLY wish I could be there! I am sending Christmas cards this year! YAY! So look forward to those.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: