Thursday, November 29, 2007

What the #$%*&....How Does This Blog Thing Work?

Ok. I am having a little problem. I am having a difficult time getting my blog set up the way I want it. (Note to self: take computer class) I am looking at everyone's blog and I'm noticing things that I would like to include on mine. But, when I go to add it, I can't get it to show up how I'd like. If only Mr. Computerman (my dad) was here....anyways, I guess it is a learning experience and before I know it, I will be a blog pro! LOL.

I am so excited that Shana has a blog now, too! YAY! So, when she doesn't answer her phone, I can just leave her a message on her blog! Oh, and yes I was ecstatic to see some of the honeymoon pics! BEAUTIFUL! And yes, I did show the guy that sits behind me at work....

Cassie: Look at my sister!

Rob: She's pretty.

Cassie: Do we look alike?

Rob: Yes, but your face is longer.

Cassie: Look....Shana's trying to find seashells (bikini pic)

Don't be self-conscious, Shana! You're gorgeous!

So, if anyone has pointers as to how this thing works, please leave a comment.

P.S. Shana, how do you put links to other pages w/o showing the whole address?

3 comments:

Jacque said...

When you add a link to your site, you give it a title, and then put the link address in the other box... that way the address doesn't show!

Jacque said...

Call me tonight after 8:30 and I'll walk you through it, if you need help!

Krishana said...

LOL. I love that first dance video! I saw it yesterday. It seems like you know what you are doing... ;)