Friday, January 25, 2008

Life is What You Make It!

For those of you who don't know, Brett and I have gotten back together and things are GREAT! I am much more easy-going then I was before. He is more caring and affectionate. We each have made our major improvements in order to be happy and together. We really care a lot about one another and would like to be together for the long run. We have decided that this is the "new us" and we don't really talk about how things used to be or bring up past arguments. We haven't argued once and find it very nice to just enjoy each other's company. Imagine that! Brett bought me flowers and took me out to dinner. Check these out. The bouquet was HUGE!


The "lilies" (I think that's what they were) bloomed for almost a week and a half. The smell permeated my apartment and I was anxious everyday to see what had bloomed since I'd been gone. When they bloomed, they were as big as my hand! (This pic was taken before the "lilies" bloomed)

So, since we have found that it really is easy to get along, we are taking the next step and checking out apartments. We went and toured three different properties and have a pretty good idea as to what we want. This one was our favorite and the location is perfect! Check it out...
http://www.forrent.com/apartment-community-profile/999908562.php
We like floorplans B2 and B3. I think we are still weighing our options as far as what's out there. I checked the reviews on this community and they were great!


As far as it goes with the little guy, he is funny as always. My mom buys him all these toys and then tries to get him to take them to our place. I'm always telling her that "we don't need any more junk then we already have." Last nite, my mom showed gabe his new coat that she got him and he told her that he can't have it b/c "mommy says we don't need any more junk..." LOL. Thanks Gabe!

1 comment:

Krishana said...

The apartments are way cute. I like either floorplan. If Brett wants to win us over, he will need to meet us next time. :) You are my lil sis, and I only want the best for you. Gabe is hilarious!!