Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I Wanna Do A Quiz, Too!

Ok, Shana. I took your quiz and apparently we are sisters b/c I got all of them right! Yeah! Ur my seester....LOL. So, here's mine....let's see if you really listen...


Testriffic Quiz Your Friends
Create your own Friend Quiz here


Oh, and back to apartment hunting, we found the place we are moving into. They are called Southwind Villas. They are still in Papillion, I think, so I am very happy for that. Not too much traffic! :) Here's the link...

http://www.rentcip.com/SouthwindVillas/


We are putting down our deposit today on the 1,180 sq ft. floorplan. We like it b/c it is 2 floors, which makes it seem a lot bigger. The only things I don't like are that there's not a linen closet and the closets in the bedrooms aren't walk-ins. But we get a full size W & D and the kitchen has a lot of storage. We also get a garage (YAY). I'm pretty excited to have a fireplace w/o having to forfeit living room space (it's in the corner). I wish we had Prairie Rose here, b/c thier floorplans are so much bigger for the same price!

Well, everyone have a great rest of the week and be careful in all of this snow we are all getting! Happy Valentine's if I don't talk to you before then....XOXOXO

1 comment:

Stephanie Joy said...

Well it is an online video, it is only like 8 minutes long... you need to go to www.myspace.com/jklproductions then they have a scrolly box and you can click good life! or you can go to you tube, www.youtube.com/jklproductions and i believe that it is on the third page of the videos....or maybe I can put it onmy blog, idk it isn't to hilarious, but i like it.tnb